Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Love Dalmatians

A month ago, Grandma took me to the park and we bumped into a pair of cute Dalmatian puppies. I was so excited to to see them since they are pretty rare to see. They are some of my favorite dogs (next to Lucy :) ) I always point out the dalmatians when I see them in book or read about Fire Stations. I have a few furry dalmatians of my own at home (the 'easy to take of' ones, as Mommy calls them). The nice owner let me pet them and when they left for the dog park, I asked Grandma to take a picture, but Grandma didn't have a camera with her and it was too late by then.

So one day, on our way back home, as we passed by the dog park, Mommy spotted the 2 dalmatians again! She quickly drove into the dog park parking lot and we walked towards them. This time I was able to get a picture with them.


It's not the best picture, but they were extra frisky that day and kept kissing my face (it doesn't help we're at the same height) so I ran away from them. It was weird, because normally I don't mind doggies kissing me, but these dogs were pretty forward. Imagine having 2 extra friendly doggies licking your face crazily at the same time.

No comments: