Monday, February 22, 2010

My First Day At Preschool

It's my first day at Preschool! I am growing up! Here I am at the entrance. If you look carefully. you can find my name on a brick. :)


This will probably also be the last time I see Katie (my PT for almost 2 years) because I'm starting preschool. She's becoming a Mommy next month. She helped me do a lot! I call the place where I go for PT and preschool, 'Katie's house.'


Mommy snuck this picture of me in action in preschool before she found out we're not supposed to take pictures of kids in class. Good thing this picture only had me in it.

I had a lot of fun in class. There was play time, snack time, story time, indoor playground time, and singing time. I loved it all. I was a little bit tired at the end because of all the new people and things I met and discovered. I can't wait for next time!

1 comment:

hannah m said...

What an exciting milestone! You look so happy and ready for your new career as a preschool student! Can't wait to hear about all the fun things you do there!