Saturday, February 27, 2010

February Zoo Trip

I went to the zoo with Grandma and Mommy last Saturday to catch the last days of the Nocturnal House. Mommy thought I should go one last time especially since I love to talk about nocturnal animals.

I really love the bats there and talked about them a lot on the trip back. Mommy thought I was brave to pet a snake in the Reptile House which is sort of connected to Nocturnal House. Unfortunately, she couldn't take pictures there (no flash photography) but we have a video of me feeding a cockatiel in the Willawong House.

Cockatiel from Jujube on Vimeo.
The birds were not as forward as the last time I was there (they were landing on my head last time). This time, I had to reach up and feed them with Grandma's help.

I had a lot of fun at the zoo. Mommy and Grandma had to restrain me a few times because I wanted to climb the fence to see the elephant and jump into the water with the pengiuns.

No comments: