I went on my first plane trip last weekend to visit Auntie Joan and Auntie Linda.

Daddy's putting a luggage tag on me at the gate. He must think I'm his carry-on. The TSA security man had to tell him that I don't go on the conveyor belt x-ray, only my car seat does.

Daddy and me horsing around while waiting for the plane.

See the plane?

I'm finally on board! What's this strange purple ambiance light?

I was so exhausted that night because I stayed up way past my bedtime. I borrowed Cayla's bed at Auntie Joan's house. It matched my car seat!

The next day I went to grab some dinner at this place Auntie Grace recommended to Daddy.

Mommy says it's bad manners to put my feet on the table. Bad feet!

Daddy wanted to finish the rest of his King Henry VIII prime rib so he could get a free second slice.

Auntie Joan and I were watching Daddy stuff himself.

The next day I went to a semi-sweet place.

Too bad I can't eat anything here, but I could wear this!

I also wore this.

Mommy wore a funny hat too to visit the chocolate factory.

I think I liked Auntie Linda's hat the best though. Congratulations, Auntie Linda!
4 comments:
haha. xiaozhuzhu also reprimands her feet. i hope the plane rides were uneventful for you!
congrats to Linda!
house of prime rib!! YUM! Salad was yummy too right? I heard about it from David and April. If I ever go back to san fran I'm definitely making that stop again!
yeah, heard it from another friend too- so it must be good. the salad was yum- esp. the dressing. that place is so busy!
Did Chris finish that huge prime rib to get his 2nd? I would be is awe...and a big grossed out if he did :).
Post a Comment