Sorry, Mommy hasn't been able to post my 11 month day for a few days. Lots of things have been happening lately, so she didn't get a chance. I'll tell you what happened on my 11 month day.
It was a Happyfish costume party, so I was a pediatric neurosurgeon for the day. Here I am checking vitals on my first patient.
Mommy and Daddy dressed up as my patients and boy, do they need some work. Daddy's not wearing his full costume here. He actually had to borrow some of my stuff. He thought my binky was too small and he actually stretched out my doggie hat. Plus I think he had a diaper change from his mishap.
Mishap you ask? Here is daddy showing off the blowout he had on his onesie. (note: Daddy wants people to know it was coffee not his own poo)
He was so proud of his blowout, he was showing it to Dai Kaufu, who had funny hair that night.
Here is Daddy and me and the blowout onesie. I don't know why he likes it so much. He's always terrified to touch mine.
Here are some of my friends. I think the others are taking naps. Let's see, there's an elephant, monkey, ladybug, Little Red Riding Hood, me, and an astronaut.
Then came (late) one lonely flower.
Another up from her nap. Now two flowers!
And there was the paparazzi.
Anymore flowers in the crowd?
Aha! Another flower (and an elephant). Uh oh, the other flower had to go back to nap.
And more paparazzi.
All my aunties and uncles are crazy.
I went over the grandma and grandpa's house to celebrate Tai Ma, Grauntie Christina, and Gruncle Gordon's birthdays. I didn't get to take a picture with them but I did with Gruncle Ron who came with Grauntie Muriel all the way from Fresno.*Grauntie Janice came up with this new name (Grauntie = Grand Auntie and Gruncle = Grand Uncle)

1 comment:
nice post. your posts are always so fun... i like how you captured all the camera peeps; it's funny seeing it from the other perspective :)
Post a Comment