This past weekend Mommy and Daddy took me on a family vacation to Long Beach with my friends and aunties and uncles from Happyfish.
The drive was supposed to be 3.5 hours long, but we got there in 5 hours because of bad traffic. Daddy was tired from driving so he let me drive one leg of it.
The first night I was pooped from all the driving so I had a good night's sleep with some of my friends.
Daddy was still tired the next day so he took a nap too. For some reason he really likes my wedge. Too bad they don't make giant ones for him.
Our first day there we hit the beach. It was a really windy day for flying kites.
Lia was all bundled up.
I was warm thanks to Uncle David, who lent me his jacket. Daddy didn't think it was that cold though.
I watched my aunties and uncles fly kites.
I watched Xiaozhuzhu and Little Cashew build sand castles with Auntie Grace, Auntie April, and Auntie Angela.
Little did we know that a huge wave was coming at us. Luckily, Auntie Angela warned everyone before we got really wet.
Here's our group picture. We're missing some friends though. Carolyn and her parents were at the Cider Festival and Toby and his daddy were taking a nap. Auntie Karen is missing because she took this picture.After the beach, Lia and I hung out on the couch while everyone had some hot chocolate. She was really happy.





4 comments:
johnny and toby are missing from the photo too!
i wish we could've joined you all for hot chocolate, but i had to put kenzie down for her nap.. then i decided to nap too :P
but i wrote that in my blog already, auntie kingkongrahrahrah! :)
love, jujube
nice pics! looks like all the big and little kids had fun at the beach :) wow, jujube driving? everyone better watch out, lol :)
two babies having fun playing with their feet.
Wish I could stretch and play with my feet.
A. Christina
Post a Comment