
On Sunday was my dedication. Along with Tai Ma and Grandma and Grandpa, Grauntie Christina, Grauntie Janice, Pau Pau, Gong Gong, came to my church to see me get dedicated. Even Uncle Josh came by. I haven't seem him since I was a few weeks old. It was nice to see everyone! During my dedication, Pastor Michael called Mommy, Daddy, and me to come up to the front. It was my first time being in front of so many people. I wasn't even nervous! In fact, when Pastor Michael was dedicating me, I raised my hand twice. Afterwards I stayed for the whole service. Mommy and Daddy said I was on good behavior.

This is the dress I wore that Auntie Elizabeth and Uncle Arnold bought for me. Mommy forgot to put my tights on.

Later that night Daddy brought home his new baby. Shhhh! Don't tell him that I'm sitting here in a poopy diaper. He doesn't know I'm in here because he's still sleeping.
1 comment:
Nice car! Must see! I'll avoid the driver's seat. :)
Post a Comment