Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm Five Months Old Today!

Wow, today I'm 5 months old! Mommy says I'm getting bigger and chunkier- too big for my co-sleeper, so now I'm sleeping in my big crib in my own room with Mommy, and my Hello Kitty mobile. (No, Mommy's not sleeping in the crib, silly, she's sleeping in the bed next to me. ) So far I'm liking it. I get more elbow room and space to squirm around. No more waking up in the morning and slapping Daddy in the face (when Mom puts me next to him). Daddy can sleep in peace now.


Uncle Bob, Auntie Eunice, Noah, and Naomi brought me a bumbo seat the other day. I get a different view from it and Mommy says it helps me exercise my neck muscles.


By the way, I have to report that I have some new friends plus some new friends coming out soon in the pipeline. :) In March, I have a new friend named Toby. He looks a lot like his older sister and was even born on the same day. In April, Odelia came along. Her daddy has interesting techniques in keeping her happy. I like to watch them on his website. Odelia will be one month tomorrow. And then this past Sunday, I went to Sweetpea's shower. She's -1.5 months old. She'll be joining us soon in June. Her mommy also likes Hello Kitty, so hopefully we can play with our Hello Kitties together. At her shower, for some strange reason, some Aunties and Uncles were barking at me.

So its Boys: 2 and Girls: 7 in Mommy and Daddy's fellowship. Yay for more girls! I'm gonna have a lot of friends to play Hello Kitties with. I'm just waiting for my cousin to come along, a little pharmacist friend, and someone to take over Cookie and Foo Foo's room.

Outside of Mommy and Daddy's fellowship, I also have some new friends. You've probably met Isabel when she came over my house in March. She's really cool and has some nice toys. I'll also be getting some new friends at church. Keilana's brother is -1 month old, and so is Auntie Alice and Uncle Chung's baby. I don't know if he/she's going to be someone I can play Hello Kitties with though.

No comments: