I went to a birthday party the other day. It was
Little Cashew's birthday. She's a big girl now- she's 3 years old! We went to her house and I met up with some old and new friends.


Xiaozhuzhu, Xiaolaoshu and their parents were there.

So were Uncle Bob, Auntie Eunice, Noah, and Naomi. I like Naomi's hair. Wish I had hair like that!

Daddy put me on a rocking horse and I bopped my head on the back, but don't worry, I didn't cry.

We were all watching Little Cashew open her presents. Her sister Mei Mei was watching in the back too.

Uncle Jeffrey wanted to check out the Hello Kitty sticker book he and Auntie Grace gave Little Cashew. Her cousin Sushi was also interested.

Whoah this is the biggest Hello Kitty I've ever seen.

Uh oh, look where it went.

She's kissing the ceiling!

I had a lot of fun at Little Cashew's house! (Mommy wanted to take another picture of this Hello Kitty).
No comments:
Post a Comment