Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wedding at the Aquarium


Aaron didn't like wearing a tie, so Mommy snuck it on while he was playing with IPad.

Unfortunately, he discovered it later. 

Mommy wondered maybe if I wore it, Dei Dei would want to wear it too. But that didn't work.

We had to wait for some time to pass.  When we arrived at the church, Mommy put it on Dei Dei while he was playing the IPad.  That worked temporarily.

Here we are with Grandma and Grandpa. 

 
Braden really liked playing with the IPad.  He is all dressed up to be the ring boy.

Braden's grandpa is teaching him how to hold the pillow.  

Braden with his parents. 

Unfortunately, I was not in the best of moods because the IPad was taken away from me for this shot.

Too bad I had to have a scowl on my face while Dei Dei and Braden looked cute for the camera.

Uncle Jason and Auntie Amy 

with Auntie Thuy, Uncle Terry, and Uncle Alfred 

Braden got hold of one of our IPads 

Dei Dei liked watching him play. 

Mommy was trying to get a picture of Daddy and Dei Dei, since they have the same tie, but he would not hold still.

We finally got him to hold still with a cookie. 

Once Dei Dei was let loose, he was running almost everywhere, even half shoeless. 

He would not hold still and he would let out a high pitch scream. 

Unfortuntely, Mommy missed most of the wedding because she had to take Dei Dei out of the sanctuary during the ceremony. (These pictures were taken after the ceremony)

 Dei Dei was curious about Auntie Mary Katherine's makeup.

Mommy and Daddy had to catch Dei Dei a few times because he was interfering with the photographer's pictures.

Partial of our family picture that the photographer took. 

Finally, we made it to my favorite part, the aquarium. 

After hors d'oeurves outside in the beautiful weather, we went insides and had the aquarium pretty much to ourselves.

Braden and I touched a sea cucumber. 

We were so excited to have the place to ourselves! 

We then discovered the photobooth.  We were the first ones to take a picture. 

Throughout the night Dei Dei, Braden and I ran all around the aquarium.  All the adults around us made sure were didn't destroy any property. 

There was a candy bar that Dei Dei and Braden kept sneaking candy from.  Mommy doesn't even know how much Dei Dei ate, but it must have been a lot because he was very hyper. 

 Our family picture outside.

Dei Dei and I loved looking at all the fish. 

Our reflections! 

Us three again.

I think this wedding was the "funnest" wedding I've ever been to!!! :)  Congratulations to Uncle Brian and Auntie Aava!

No comments: