Monday, September 3, 2012

Remlinger Farms

We went to Remlinger farms in Carnation on Labor Day.
I got to ride a pony there.   This horse was smaller than Ziggy.

His name is Bumbleberry

All my riding on Ziggy paid off.  I rode with no problems!

Dei Dei rode Bumbleberry too.

He did pretty well.



Next we climbed on the stagecoach.

There was no horse on this carriage.






Next we went on a mini ferris wheel together, just Dei Dei and I. 

I wanted to ride the one near the aquarium, but we didn't get a chance that day.  

We loved it!

I went next door to the merry-go-round.  

Dei Dei didn't make the height requirements, so he took  spin on the ferris wheel by himself.

He was a little disappointed but he was okay with the ferris wheel.

This merry-go-round is a swing one.

Next was the barrel ride (like the tea cups).




The flying pumpkin



Antique cars




Then we went wild at the hay jump and maze:


Dei Dei ran to the center of the tunnel

And unfortunately, started throwing hay at the the other kids.







Dei Dei was so sweaty, he got lots of hay stuck to his scalp.



We finally met up with Carolyn, Braedyn and their parents.

We took a ride on the train together.

I wouldn't pose for the kids picture, unfortunately.

Next was the canoe ride.




Daddy gave us a push to go faster (he wasn't supposed to because we almost crashed into the other canoe). It was a fun day!  We want to go back again soon!


No comments: