Daddy and Mommy took us to Robinswood Park. We first went to the dog park (sorry, no pics). I had fun checking out the dogs there.
Then we went to the field to let Aaron hit some balls.
The only problem was, he didn't want to stay with us. He kept running after other people playing soccer and tried getting their ball (which he did). We brought our own soccer ball along, but he wasn't so interested. I guess he wanted to play soccer with other people.
Finally after all the running around, we went on the playground. Dei Dei was his usual daredevil self, climbing and jumping on everything. Here, he was jumping on this shaking platform.
Climbing up slides.
I've been doing better at climbing and getting around the playground now.
Dei Dei always wants to do what I do.
And he gets there first sometimes.
He gets funny hair sliding down slides.
Climbing up another slide.
He wants to get on this while I was standing on it.
He tries to stand with me, but I'm not so happy about it.
We tried to see saw next and he loves it.
Guess Dei Dei would be good at mounting a horse too, since he climbed on this.
Here, we go swinging together. It was a lot of fun that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment