Friday, March 23, 2012

More Sunny Riding Days

The weather has been getting better for riding.  Sarah decided to take Ziggy on the grass.  The terrain is a little hillier and more challenging for me.  He stopped to graze a little bit during my ride (mommy missed the pic) and I thought it was hilarious. Ziggy loves fresh grass and he doesn't get it often (he usuall gets hay).

An adaptive riding class passes by on the trail. 

We wait for the last rider to get by. 

I do little stunts while riding Ziggy, like holding a dolphin in the air. 

Here, I'm holding a dolphin and a shark. 

Riding backwards while holding a ball on a big disk. 

Here I am dismounting.   I can mount and dismount almost pretty much by myself as long as someone holds Ziggy still.   This is a milestone for me!

After picking some grass and getting some carrots for Ziggy, I rode a bike outside.  I am making a few pedals on a typical bike with training wheels.   For me, this is more challenging than riding the therapy bike (which has more stability). I am making so much progress these days!

No comments: