I went to Isabel's bunny birthday party.
I even brought my new bunny that I just got from my friend Lia.
There were around 20 bunnies there, big and small.
I put one in a basket.
The bunnies have a nice view of the Christmas tree.
I fed this bunny some carrots
Dei Dei tried petting the bunnies too.
But he was kind of rough and kept poking it in the eye. Naughty Dei Dei. (Daddy had to supervise him)
Dei Dei was fascinated by the lettuce.
Bunnies were huddling together to keep warm.
I loved petting the soft bunny.
Us Bunnyphiles.
Dei Dei didn't really care about the bunnies and was throwing balls all around.
Isabel brought her bunnies to meet the other bunnies.
Just Isabel and I hung out with the bunnies for a long time.
I think all the other kids went to go play somewhere else.
Isabel is so nice, she gave Dei Dei a hug.
Dei Dei is playing with the birthday girl here.
Daddy put Dei Dei on Uncle Garrett.
Isabel decided to join in the fun too!
So many boys didn't mind playing in a girls playroom.
We sang happy birthday to Isabel. She's four, just like me! Our birthdays are really close.
Happy Birthday, Isabel!
No comments:
Post a Comment