Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

My family celebrated my birthday at Rainforest Cafe.  I loved it there!


Waving our trunks.


 I was the main photographer at my party.  Here is a sample of my skills.

Another picture I took- of Grandpa and and Gung Gung. 

Kaufu with his mustache (which should be gone today). 

I was trying to take a picture of Kaufu and Kaumo. 

 A picture of the elephant.
My birthday sundae! 

Making a wish 

Checking out the alligator.  I'm wearing my new dress from Pau Pau. 

I watched Daddy try to toss coins into the alligator's mouth. 

 Dei Dei was happy because he got a balloon.


 Sai Kaufu came too!  This is the first time he's in town for my birthday.

I also celebrated my birthday eve at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Yummy Neapolitan cupcake! 

 Making another wish.



 Mommy tried to take a picture of me and Dei Dei, but this was the best one that came out.


On my real birthday, I brought cupcakes and party bags to school where they sang happy birthday to me.  I wore this crown on the bus back home.

I'm four!  Mommy and Daddy are so thankful and proud that I have come this far.  I have been checking off the list of specialists I have to see this past year.   I am growing well and improving in physical abilities.  Thank you for all your prayers and support!

2 comments:

King Kong Rah Rah Rah said...

HBD JJB! We can't believe you're 4!

Bao said...

Looks like you had a fun birthday, Jjb! You are growing so fast!