
This was Dei Dei's first time at Little Bit. He liked looking at the horses since he liked pointing at them a lot.

We went outside on the trail for a bit, until it started raining! We went back into the arena to stay dry. Here, I'm trying to use the ring as a steering a wheel. How cool it is to drive a car while riding a horsey!

My dismount.

High fives to all the people that helped me.
I opened and closed this heavy gate for Ziggy to go back to his stall for lunch. Dei Dei is making the camera wobby. Can you hear him? He got excited when Ziggy walked by.
Sometimes I get to feed the horses treats, which I love! A well deserved carrot treat for my horse, Ziggy, the smallest horse at Little Bit.

There's Ziggy munching on the carrot I gave him.
I gave Ziggy's neighbor, Willow, a treat too! If the camera is wobbly, it's because Dei Dei kept touching it again.

Dakota's a barn cat who loves horses. I like petting her. Unfortunately, Mommy has bad allergies, so she had to keep a distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment