We all went to Auntie Carol's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony with lots of personal touches (since Auntie Carol is a very artisticly talented).
I sat all the way in the back with some entertainment (in case I make noise).
My friend Lia was in town to be the flower girl. She did a great job!
Beautiful bride and her daddy.
Beautiful dress. Looks like Mommy did a no-no and took these pictures before she read the "no pictures (except by photographer), please" on the program. Sorry, Auntie Carol!
The married couple!
Waving bye to Auntie Carol in the Rolls.
At the reception, I got a nice view while I played the iPad.
Dei Dei enjoyed the view too.
It was hard to get a family picture.
This one was the best and was taken by Kau Mo.
Thanks, KauMo!
After the festivities and some dancing, we were all partied out at the end.
Congratulations, Auntie Carol and Uncle Erwin!


No comments:
Post a Comment