Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Equestrian Fitting

I went to do a fitting at Olson's Tack Shop for a fashion show at the Evergreen Classic Benefit Horse Show in August. I'll be wearing the latest in equestrian fashion. Mommy was surprised they had clothes in my size. I guess some kids start as early as 2.




Dei Dei got restless and crawled around while I did the modeling.


He tried to go inside the fitting room.






I followed him into the saddle room.





It looks like I'm practicing the catwalk, but really I was running everywhere in the store. Mommy had to chase me down.





My model pose with riding boots and helmet.





Me and a horsey. There were a lot of horse toys there.





Here's a different helmet. It's a bit lighter, but not as swanky as the other velvet helmet.






All the equestrian shirts have a high neck collar which is not so comfortable.





Heather helped me put together this outfit. She made sure the tags weren't poking me.
I had a great time here. If Mommy and Daddy were richer and I improve in my horseback riding to do equestrian, we'd probably shop here. Then again, how many equestrian stores are there here? But this is a very nice store. They had a pretty good selection of kids equestrian clothing and even special cookie treats for horses. I might pick some up for Ziggy, my horse, in the future.


No comments: