Thursday, July 21, 2011

Daddy's Company Picnic

I went to Daddy's company picnic and there were all kinds of goodies. Dei Dei kept eyeing my cotton candy.


He tried to grab it too.



I gave it to him after I took the candy, of course. Don't worry, I didn't eat the whole thing. ( It fell on the floor)





Daddy took me up a big slide.







We got some parrot balloons





I went on the playground.






and the beach, which I loved.







Daddy played streetfighter.




There wasn't really much for Dei Dei to do.






But he still had fun



















with Daddy.





















I made some giant bubbles













There was a big foam bath that I wanted to go into, but I changed my mind later.







I went to the Sesame Street inflatable. I had gone on it early and didn't move around a lot.






But on my second try later in the day, I was going down the slide






And everywhere else.







Dei Dei wished he could join me.


No comments: