Thursday, August 19, 2010

Still Eating

I've been busy trying and eating new things nowadays. Mommie's always on the lookout for foods I like and trying to make sure I eat enough. So far I've maintained my weight. Mommy was thinking about taking pictures of me tube-free, but the only thing is I don't like to keep still for pictures.



At preschool, they were able to keep me still for this picture. Mommy doesn't know how they did that, but she likes this picture a lot. It used to be on my cubby at preschool. (it's a picture of a picture)





These are Mommy's attempts at some headshot pictures of me. There are a ton of pictures not in focus. These came out in focus, but of course, I am not in the right position.








Daddy says to get a nicer camera. We'll have to do some research on that. Maybe some of our friends can give us recommendations.










No comments: