Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Survived Boot Camp!

I made it through boot camp and got rid of the tube! To celebrate, Mommy and Daddy took me to Old Country Buffet so I can eat a lot of different foods. Now that I don't have the tube in the way, I can swallow bigger bites!


This is my first tube-less lunch. Last time I went (with Anna Jane), I barely touched any food (even ice cream). But today, I was chowing down on mac n cheese, spaghetti, beets, corn, bread and parmesan butter (sometimes butter alone), corn bread, milk, and tons of ice cream!


Mommy and Daddy had to walk it off, so we walked around Factoria Mall and I kept running to this travel agency display which I said was the Mickey Disney Store (still looking for Bambi and Thumper). Unfortunately, there's none in this mall. We have to make a trip up to Alderwood again sometime.

Here I am trying to decide what to order off the menu. Despite being sleepy (I didn't nap again), I was actually in a pretty good mood.


For dinner, for the first time ever, I had my own meal from the Kid's menu. Mommy ordered a salmon entree for me. I ate a little bit of the fish and mash potatoes, and crunched on some string beans. Pau Pau also brought some homemade food for me, so I munched on some of that too. I also had a lot of Mommy's noodle dish.

So far the first day wasn't too bad. This eating thing isn't so bad after all. I really love trying new foods.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

congrats jujube (and parents)! :)

Marcia said...

wow, that's awesome. :) congrats on jujube's progress!