Sunday, April 25, 2010

Go Daddy, Go!

My daddy competed in a sushi eating contest this past Saturday. I was excited to wear my 'Futomaki Fong' T-shirt designed by Makayla's daddy.


Grandma and Auntie Judy came to cheer Daddy on while Mommy had to be Daddy's helper in filling his water and bringing more sushi to him. I was cheering, "Go Daddy, Go!" and "Futomaki Fong," during the contest.


Go, Daddy Go! from Jujube on Vimeo.
Here's a sample of my cheers.





End of Regulation from Jujube on Vimeo.

In case you missed it, here is the part where Daddy made it to a 3-way tie, but lost in overtime to two past champion eaters. The funny part is at the end. Daddy said that hopefully watching this will help me eat better. Mommy disagrees and says this is "what not to do."

I had a lot of fun that day. I also got to see my friends Isaac, Chloe, Braden, Makayla, Samuel, and their parents. And also Maddie's daddy, Uncle Simon, Uncle Mel, and Uncle Yun and his wife. Thanks to everyone who came to cheer Daddy on!

No comments: