Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter everyone! Since I'm a bunny-phile, Easter is in my top 3 favorite holidays of all time (after Christmas and my birthday, of course). I get a nice haul on this day too. Here, I have a bunny from Auntie Judy (with cute basket in the back).


From Auntie Deanna, I got some nice Minnie ears, along with some other cool Mickey gear.




All Aboard! from Jujube F on Vimeo.
Here I am trying let some of my Easter haul from Grandma get a ride on Braden's car.

Braden's Ride from Jujube F on Vimeo.
Later, Braden took me on a spin in his car. He's one strong baby.

Minnie Braden from Jujube F on Vimeo.
Braden and I traded toys for a bit.

Auntie Minnie from Jujube F on Vimeo.
I also lent them to Auntie Mae. I thought she looked so nice, I did a little jig.

We tried to take a family picture. This is probably the best one. We're looking at Grandma with a bunny on her head.


Unfortunately, I distracted Daddy with some M&Ms that I released when I cracked open an egg.


I love my Daddy.

No comments: