Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shopping

After a small accident that landed me in the emergency room ( don't worry, I'm okay now), Mommy and Daddy took me to Whole Foods across the street. I was really happy shopping there because they had shopping carts built for short people.

Shopping at WF from Jujube on Vimeo.First stop was my favorite Mac & Cheese. ("I see Bunny!")

Mac & Cheese from Jujube on Vimeo.

It's my favorite, not because I love eating it (not that it's bad, I just don't really eat it), but because of Annie the bunny!


Salad from Jujube on Vimeo.Next stop was for some greens. I love lettuce.

Too bad Mommy didn't bring her camera (these were filmed with a camera phone which ran out of memory), she missed capturing me screaming ecstatically through the checkout stands. I love shopping carts!

2 comments:

King Kong Rah Rah Rah said...

oh no! what happened?

the next time i go to WF I'll have to use one of those little carts. Jujube looks so cute toddling around with the cart like a little old lady eyeing the bunny pasta.. haha.

Cookielovesfoofoo said...

nice eyes :) spotting out the bunnies. glad she's ok now!