Saturday, August 29, 2009

My New Do

It took 20 months until I was ready for a haircut. Mommy thought it would be hard cutting my hair because I have 2 swirls (which I hear means I'm mischievous :) ) and my hair is uneven on both sides, so she took me to Dooz in Bellevue Square for a haircut. This place is right next to one of my favorite play areas! Mommy well documented my haircut and took some mental notes so she knows what to do for my next haircut.

Combing from Jujube on Vimeo. First they washed my hair while I was on a big bed. It was not a problem for me. Here, I'm attempting to comb my hair for Meredith, my stylist.

I got caught by surprise. Meredith was combing my hair.


Every baby needs a bob from Jujube on Vimeo. Look how long my hair is!


Staying Still from Jujube on Vimeo.I was pretty good at staying still for my first haircut.

Blowdry Time from Jujube on Vimeo.But when it came time to blowdry, I was a little disturbed. It was a strange feeling.

Calling My Agent from Jujube on Vimeo.I got interrupted by a call from my agent.



Results from Jujube on Vimeo.Finished up with a baby topsy tail to keep me cool. Meredith says its a good way to keep my bangs from getting into my eyes when they get longer.

Ta da! I was still worried about my look. I needed something more.

A bird clippie! I don't know my finger is here. Maybe I was imitating the other little boy that had his haircut before me.

Whoah, my forehead feels naked!
My bird clippie adds a nice touch, but think I might have lost it in the play area.


At the end, they took an 'After' picture. They also took a 'Before' one earlier and put the pictures in a special card with a lock of freshly cut hair (Daddy thought this was gross). They do this for all babies' first haircuts.


I also scored this rubber ducky when I pressed the button on the prize machine. I was a happy camper!

No comments: