Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My July 4th Weekend

On Thursday evening, I went to the beach with Lia.

I have to admit I didn't really like the sand between my toes.

Or standing in the cold water. My poor feet. At least there were ducks I could watch.

After the beach, I went to Lia's house for dinner. Carolyn joined us. And for a brief time, Daddy had to babysit all three of us! Here, it looks like he's keeping things under control.

But that only lasted maybe 30 seconds?

The next day we all went on a small hike at Snoqualmie Falls. Bunny went on the hike too.

Lia was there.

And so was Carolyn.

Unfortunately, Mommy forgot to take a picture of the falls. Hopefully, I can take a look at Lia and Carolyn's picture because their mommies and daddies took some nice pictures with their fancy cameras.

I had a lot of fun because on the way back uphill, crazy Daddy ran up the hills in the hot weather. I hope we go hiking again!

After the nice hike, we all had lunch and went to the outlets. I found this super cool ride!

With Elmo and Zoe!

Too bad I didn't know the ride moves if you pay money. I had fun anyway!


On July 4th, I went to a party at Uncle Imran and Auntie Evia's house. They had buffalo burgers, lobster tails, and fresh crab that Auntie Mimi and Autnie Susan caught that morning. At the party, I discovered I liked marshmallows (Auntie Mina gave me some) and Lay's potato chips. Too bad I didn't swallow it though.

I had to bring bunny with me, of course. I forgot to mention this bunny is from Uncle Geoffrey. I like to bring 'Zipper Bunny' everywhere.

The next day, I went to Sunday school. I got in trouble, so I had to go to detention and memorize this entire page.


Haha, just kidding. After Sunday School, I went to go visit Dai Kaufu and Dai Kaumo. They were teaching Sunday School for the older kids in this classroom.



I had a fun weekend. I needed a nap to re-energize.

No comments: