Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hot Pot on a Hot Day

I went to Little Hot Pot today with Pau Pau and Gung Gung and Bunny, of course.


The restaurant was nice because they let me use a little bowl with some piggies on it.

It wasn't so tasty though.

However, it does function nicely as head gear.

Oops! Crash!
(Haha, Daddy says it looks like I have super telekinetic powers in this picture).


The only problem was, maybe, I had a little too much fun. After a few incidents, Gung Gung walked with me around the restaurant and then took me outside to look at Mommy, Daddy and Pau Pau eat. If you notice, this is the same window I was sitting at.

Hehe, that was my escape plan all along.

Lesson for Mommy and Daddy: Hot pot is hard even with a 4:1 adult:baby ratio on a hot day....especially with a baby who doesn't eat hot pot. :)

1 comment:

King Kong Rah Rah Rah said...

when i really thought about going to little hot pot with the kids, i realized i was crazy :P i added it to our date night list. we'll go sometime before the end of the year.