Giraffe Snack Time from Jujube on Vimeo. I got a closer look at his tongue!
Here I am with Daddy and the eagles. If you look carefully, you can see the big nest and 2 eagles in back of us.Otters from Jujube on Vimeo.
I had fun watching the otters with Noah and Toby. I didn't know where Kenzie, Naomi, and Katelyn were.
Last time, I also missed the Willawong station. That's where you get to feed parrots! At the station, there were so many birds in the trees! I loved looking all around.
Auntie Grace actually got two birds on her stick. That was even cooler!After the Willawong Station, I went to see the elephants. There was an elephant show going on. I saw Bamboo the elephant eat an apple and orange. He's a funny elephant. He actually peeled the orange with his trunk because he doesn't like to eat the peel.
I also saw a tiger, gorillas, orangutans, and bears. I had a lot of fun at the zoo! I hope I can go again. I was still asking Mommy for elephants a few days after.







No comments:
Post a Comment