Friday, June 5, 2009

My First Trip to the Zoo

Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma brought me to the zoo today. Mommy's company had a big dinner party there.
Here are the pictures at the beginning and the end of our zoo trip.
Our first stop were the penguins, which I love! I made sure I was wearing my penguin shoes that Daddy bought me.

This is a better picture of the penguins swimming by. I was so excited, my hair was standing up!

Next, I saw different kinds of birds, farm animals, giraffes, elephants, lions, bears, eagles, and so many other animals I forget to list. Mommy didn't take a lot of pictures because we didn't really have a lot of time and I wanted to see all the animals!

Here's Grandma and me at the end of the zoo trip. She was the one who got me excited about the zoo. Mommy said I repeated 'Zoo! Bear!' a lot yesterday.

Here's Daddy, Mommy, and me on the bear too. We're actually in front of the merry-go-round.

At the dinner, there were all sorts of toys that I got from animal stickers, to flashy light sticks. Unfortunately, Mommy didn't let me get a tattoo. I did bring some animals home that Mommy's company also gave me! I have a new baby zebra, baby lion, baby monkey, and baby elephant.

Too bad I missed feeding the birds, but I think I'll be going again this month. Maybe I could also get to feed the giraffes and orangutans then. It was such a fun day, I had trouble going to bed at night.

No comments: