The Kid Returns from Jujube on Vimeo.
We were a little late getting there and even though we probably would have gotten a better view at our seats, we stopped to watch Ken Griffey Jr's first at bat. Daddy didn't want to miss what he came here for.
The Kid's First At Bat Hit from Jujube on Vimeo. Good thing we stopped! Otherwise Daddy would have kicked himself if he missed this one!
I kept smiling at the man in back of me. He asked me if I was flirting with him. I didn't know what that meant. He did tell me to turn around to smile for Mommy's camera. So I did.Go Mariners! from Jujube on Vimeo. I had fun cheering on the team. We stayed for the extra inning. What an awesome and exciting ending!
It was such a great game that Daddy didn't mind battling the crowd and traffic to get home. While we were waiting for the elevator, a hairy man with a club badge asked my Mommy and Daddy "Who is this beautiful girl" and asked for my name. He kept talking to Mommy and Daddy and asking us how to say 'beautiful girl' in Chinese after he found out we were Chinese and said, "Ni hao". Daddy said it was my first time being hit on. I don't know what "hit on" means either.








1 comment:
I love this post! What a fun day.
And I laughed out loud at the flirting and being hit on parts of your story. Too funny!
Yay for happy and fun family days!
Post a Comment