Continuing with Bunny Tour '09, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Humane Society. No, we aren't adopting any yet (but I'm still working on it). I got to see lots of doggies, kitties, guinea pigs, and of course, bunnies. They were so cute!
Amber Bunny from Jujube on Vimeo.
In the critter room, there were at least 9 bunnies and several guinea pigs. This bunny in front of me is named Amber.
Drinking Bunny from Jujube on Vimeo.
This bunny was thirsty.
Rude Bunny from Jujube on Vimeo.
This bunny wanted to be alone with his friend.
After the Humane Society, we went to the dog park. It's my second visit there. This time Mommy and Daddy took me inside instead of staying in the corral. I saw lots of doggies in all shapes and sizes. And they were so happy! They were running around playing, chasing each other, sniffing butts, among other things. There was a lot to watch!
Dog Kisses from Jujube on Vimeo.
Some of the dogs were really friendly. This dog even came over and gave me a kiss! His owner says he loves kissing people.
Doggies close up from Jujube on Vimeo.
These big dogs came up really close to me on my lap! I was really surprised.
No comments:
Post a Comment