Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Abstract Art

A few weeks ago, Katie, my PT was surprised to see me hold a crayon like a big kid.


Drawing Righty from Jujube on Vimeo. Pau Pau led me into my first foray into abstract art. She let me have a pen and paper.


Drawing Ear Lefty from Jujube on Vimeo.
Not sure where I got the ear from. Maybe Grandma or Pau Pau taught me? Hopefully this has nothing to do with Van Gogh.



My first masterpiece that I drew with Pau Pau.
Medium: Black ink on notebook paper, college ruled.

Katie my PT says that babies are ambidextrous until they're ~2-3 years old. I wonder which one I'll be.

By the way, I'm 16 months today!

2 comments:

King Kong Rah Rah Rah said...

artist jujube! time to get some makers :) unless you're worried she'll eat them.. like toby :(

hannah m said...

Jujube, you are so cute! And so artistic!