I went to a mini-zoo and aquarium this past weekend: Denny's Pet World. Mommy and Daddy were too cheap to bring me to a real zoo. Ha, ha, just kidding, Mommy and Daddy! It was too cold to go to the zoo and Denny's is a bit closer so they thought this would be a good place to go instead.I've already been to Petco 2x. That was nice and all, but at Denny's Pet World, they have a lot more different kinds of animals and you can actually pet them! Plus, unlike Petco, they have bunnies! Uncle Geoffrey, Daddy's cousin, came with us and we met up with Auntie Grace and Uncle Jeffrey. (Thanks Uncle Geoffrey for some of your pictures!)
I'm watching Auntie Grace pet the bunny here. She's a bunny lover too! I love going to Auntie Grace and Uncle Jeffrey's house so I can see Foo Foo and Cookie.
I really wanted to pet the bunny too. I eventually did pet the bunny. One of the nice ladies who worked there took Bunny out to let me pet her. I loved it.
I was really sad to leave the bunny. I did end up seeing other animals too- a lot more than Petco. There were all kinds of cool birds there. And a big Macaw! I love birds too. I'm always looking at the sky for them. There were also giant hissing cockroaches and different kinds of tropical fish and plants in the big aquarium area with a giant coral. We also saw some puffer fish which Daddy said he used to have. One day I want to have a pet too! That is, if Mommy and Daddy let me.
1 comment:
That is such a great idea. We went to Petco too and they really don't have much there. But Isabel got to see a real mouse up close, at least :)
Post a Comment