






I love playing with Mommy and Daddy's computers- typing away at all the buttons. Sometimes it takes Mommy hours to get her computer back to normal. If you notice the computer above, I made the whole screen upside down. Mommy and Daddy didn't even know this function existed. I've already disconnected internet for Mommy several different ways already. She had to ask Daddy to fix it. You might think I shut it down on purpose so Mommy and Daddy don't use the computer and give me more attention, but actually I love to surf too. I like looking at pictures and videos of animals, especially bunnies, ducks, bears, and dogs. I also like watching Elmo, Bird Bird, and Ernie too! I crawl to the computer a lot and ask Mommy and Daddy to watch it almost everyday and sign and say more for more videos. Mommy hopes I don't become a bunny surfing junkie.
1 comment:
This is so funny! Little Jujube has been busy lately - love the videos of her pushing her shopping cart (in those cute piggy jammies, too!). Viv is teething right now, too - but she's not nearly as happy as Jujube! Can't wait to see what you're up to next!
Post a Comment