Sunday, January 25, 2009

Singin' in the Crib

A few weeks ago, I became strong enough to pull to stand in my crib. Suddenly my crib became a great place to hang out. I would get up especially after Mommy tries to put me down to sleep and start chit chatting and dancing. Unfortunately for Mommy, it took me a little longer to get to sleep. Mommy caught some of it on video.


This is a song for Daddy while he was still at work.


Short version of my #1 hit: Santa Baby



Here I'm signing my version of 'bird.' Notice I started moving my fingers on the crib when Mommy said 'bird.'




Of course, all this crib standing gets a little boring sometimes and this is the way I escape.

Fortunately for Mommy, I do eventually get tired.

1 comment:

King Kong Rah Rah Rah said...

these vids are great. jujube sounds like a soul singer in the first one. pretty soon you'll need to lower the bed a notch.

mr. happy shows no signs of communication besides barking and crying. but he put on a dance show when we were in los angeles. apparently, he's partial to hiphop.