Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy new year! I'm 13 months today. Here is my holiday recap.

I spent Christmas eve at Gung Gung & Pau Pau's house. Sai Kaufu was there. I only get to see him a few times each year. I don't have any pictures on me since they're on Gung Gung's camera but here is one of the outfits I scored from Dai Kaufu and Dai Kaumo. Mommy loves this outfit because it has two things she loves (besides me): Ballet and of course, Hello Kitty. I love my mini tutu.

On Christmas Day, I went over to Grandma & Grandpa's house. We're missing some family and friends because of the snow, but there were some special guests this year

I scored this cool poncho- here I am modeling it with Grandma.

The poncho was beautifully hand knit by Grauntie Christina.


Resting up for the New Year's Eve party at Lia's house, Daddy decided to use me as a foot rest.

At Lia's house I got to stay up late until 10pm and even slept in Lia's nifty Peapod tent. I loved it so much, Mommy got me one too. I don't have any pictures at the party, but maybe Lia's mommy and daddy will post some eventually.

No comments: