Friday, August 3, 2012

Two Weeks of Swim Class

Since all my therapists recommend I go swimming,  Mommy enrolled me in 2 weeks of classes.

I requested goggles and a Nemo swim cap this time. 

Here I am trying to float 

 Noodle help

 During and after my swimming lessons, it was a challenge to keep Dei Dei entertained.

Here he is watching all the girls take showers. 

During my lessons, Dei Dei would not stay still.  He would escape out of the stroller (shimmied out of the seatbelt) and run around the pool area.  And while Mommy helped me shower, he would go into the showers and run around the girls' locker room.  At first, Mommy put him in the "Shrimp spot" babysitting area, but he cried too much that the lady brought him back to Mommy.  Mommy took him outside to the playground during my lessons and when I needed help to take a shower and get dressed, Mommy distracted Dei Dei with lots of snacks.

He loves swinging from everything.




Rope Slide from Jujube on Vimeo.
This was something new he liked doing.


Last Day Swim Jump from Jujube on Vimeo.
On my last day (I didn't like wearing the swim cap anymore), I had improved on my jump.

No comments: