I saw some cows while wearing my newly crafted sun visor.
Here, I am running to get some hay to feed the cows.
We went to get some feed in some buckets.
Doing some chores around the barn.
Sweeping the barn can be hard work!
I don't mind.
Last snack of day one at little farmer's camp.
Next day, we got to see the chickens.
I held some freshly laid eggs.
We collected some
And made something from them...
Cake batter? Some of the leftover eggs were fed back to the chickens.
On day 3, I got to brush a goat.
and pick
flowers from the field
I've picked dandelions before and have fed them to Ziggy, my horse at Little Bit.
On Day 4, the last day: Here were are lined up with our buckets
I'm dumping some food for the pigs.
They are hungry!
I got to play with Jinx the bunny.
My last pudding snack on my last day.































No comments:
Post a Comment