Monday, May 14, 2012

Evergreen Park and McD's

Right by my school is a little park that I've been wanting to visit. 

 Unfortunately for Mommy, it has a big sandy area.

Dei Dei didn't listen when we told him not to throw sand. 

  We found a lot of sand in Dei Dei later (like in his shoes and his diaper)

After a sand clean up, we went to  the McDonalds playland because it was getting too sunny outside (like a true Seattleite, I don't like too much sun). 
I made friends with another preschooler there and Dei Dei tagged along. My new friend also likes to watch my favorite shows, Octonauts and Wild Kratts. I asked him to play Octonauts with me.

Here's Dei Dei making faces in the "Octopod."  I like to be "Tweak" the bunny and Dei Dei is "Tunip the Vegimal" (part vegetable, part animal) because he doesn't talk a whole lot. 

No comments: