Friday, April 27, 2012

Preschool Zoo Field Trip 2012

All the preschool classes at my school went on a field trip to the zoo (all ~ 300 of us, including parents).  It was a pretty busy day and the zoo was jam packed with kids from other school field trips as well.

Here we are at the zoo waiting for the buses to arrive.  We picked up Grandma to come with us.
When I met up with my class, my friends were excited to see me.
They gave me big hugs.
Group hug!
Here are some of my other classmates.
My friend and I were waiting for a turn on the elephant.  (I was waving my trunk)
After seeing a lot of animals, we had a picnic on the lawn like we did last year.
After lunch, Dei Dei and I ran all around the lawn chasing the crows.
My friends were trying to get into the boat- we wouldn't stay still for the camera.
Dei Dei and his crazy hair in the wind.


Ms Padma is one of the paras..  She takes really good care of us.
We went to the penguin exhibit and Dei Dei climbed to look for penguin eggs.
I had to be Mommy penguin again and keep the eggs warm.
We went to the merry-go-round.
I went with some friends who sat in front of me.
 We ended the day at the farm exhibit.  I had a great day!  Thanks to Grandma who came to help out.  Dei Dei and I wouldn't have been to able run as freely if she didn't come.

No comments: