Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Day At The Whale Park

We decided to take advantage of a sunny day in November to go to the Whale Park.

Here I am attempting something challenging for me- a suspension bridge.
Dei Dei wants to follow me.
He always likes to do what I do.
He's figuring out how to get up here.
He succeeds and walks on the bridge without holding on to anything.
                    
 I decide to join him.
I'm trying to get by him.
He didn't mind that I used his head as a rail.

I ventured by myself to the big kids play area and went up all by myself.

See me?
Dei Dei saw a bunch of kids playing soccer and chased after them to get the ball.  He succeeded and started throwing the ball around.  Mommy had to get him to return the ball.
Here, Mommy was not quick enough to prevent me from getting wet, but she caught Dei Dei in time.
Here is Dei Dei following me again.

Dei Dei found someone's balloon.  He seemed to chase after everyone's ball or balloon at the park
I wanted to play too.
We played with it for a little while (sometimes nicely and sometimes not so nicely).
Eventually, Mommy had to return the balloon back to the other kids.  Their mommy was nice enough to let us play with it.
I saw this car and carjacked it, but then Dei Dei carjacked it from me.  I actually shared it with him and went somewhere else.
Dei Dei really liked playing with it because there were a lot of buttons that made sounds on it.
Unfortunately, he was not so happy when Mommy made him return it to the owner.



Mommy notes next time to:
1. Bring a ball and/or toys so Dei Dei and I don't borrow everyone else's.
2. Remember to bring a stroller. It's a workout to chase after two kids running freely in 2 different directions across the park by herself.



No comments: