
Today was my first day of the new school year on the bus. (I've already had school for 2 weeks already). Since I changed from afternoon session to morning session, they had to take time to change my route. It's raining and I'm wearing my cute hello kitty rain gear from Auntie Marlene and Uncle Gordon. Mommy is jealous they don't make one in her size. It is also picture day so, I am all dressed up.

This picture is when I got back home. I left my Hello Kitty raincoat at school and Mommy gave me her jacket.

I'm staring at the rain water streaming down into the drain.

My hump is my owl backpack, of course.

Mommy had to refrain me from splashing in the puddles.

Of course, I couldn't resist. (Hey look, I'm standing on one leg! A gross motor milestone)

My clothes were still clean, as Ms. Hansen had promised. Usually I come home with stains on my clothes. Mommy has to guess what I ate or what arts and crafts I worked on.
Mommy will have to wait to see how my class pictures came out.
No comments:
Post a Comment