Thursday, May 5, 2011

Field Trip To The Zoo

All the preschool classes in my school went on a field trip to the zoo. Grandma came to help watch Dei Dei. I went to visit most of my favorite exhibits.


Of course, I went to the penguin exhibit. This time, I brought some of my penguin friends.



I spent a long time here and asked where Mommy penguin was. I was happy to babysit.



After a lunchtime picnic. I "ran" up the hill with the others. I wasn't able to walk on the grass like this a few month ago. I have been making leaps and bounds in progress (literally!) because of hippotherapy! Too bad it is not recognized by insurance companies.





Me in action




Some of the preschool classes picnicking here. There were supposed to be ~ 200 people from our group at the zoo.





I went with some friends on the merry-go-round.




Hey, this is a cinch compared to riding on a real horse.



We went to zoomasium afterwards. I climbed up this big rock. Mommy was worried, but I was okay.








I really challenged myself on the suspension bridge. Mommy says I am pretty daring.
(Lately I've been insisting on walking down the stairs backwards)






I did it! And there was another person on it to make it extra wobbly.






Checking out the view from high up.






At the end, I went headfirst (my own decision) down the slide. Mommy thinks I learned this from recess at school.








I ended the zoo trip at the farm and milking the cow. I showed this boy how to do it. Mommy says I am a pretty outgoing girl. I once got a boy to chase me around in the waiting room during an eye appointment. I like asking people to chase me (even grownups, but they don't always want to).

No comments: