I went to my good friend Lia's birthday party recently. I had so much fun, I was partied out and actually napped without fuss (no car ride needed) later in the afternoon.

Here's Lia striking a pose while I go down her slide by myself. Too bad we don't have room for one of these at home.

Lia going down the slide in a 'Tough Girl' pose.

Here, we're listening to Lia improvise on her harmonica.

I love this music making toy that Lia has. I guess everybody else did too.

Then it was cake time with Lia's mommy and daddy.

I really approved of the decorations, especially on the pretty cake. I kept talking about Nemo on Lia's cake the following day after.

All hail Lia!

The Happyfish kids group picture (plus Makenna). Yep, I think that's all of us (so far). It's a tradition. By now, we're so used to it, we sat still for this one. No crying or runaways. Well, maybe because it was close to nap time and were were close to partying out.
Happy Birthday Lia!
No comments:
Post a Comment