Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Belle Square Day

Mommy took me to Bellevue Square today to get my bangs trimmed. I went to two of my favorite spots there: the Kids Cove play area and Pottery Barn Kids.


Each time I go to Pottery Barn Kids I like to grab a chicken and run in the playhouse tent. This time I grabbed a chicken, a bunny, and a pig. Mommy didn't help me at all.




It's so cozy in here!

Hee hee.





PB Kids from Jujube on Vimeo.
This is me coming out of the tent and thinking about which toy I should hit up next.





I spent some time with Pelican at the Kid's Cove, waiting for my hair appointment.




I also visited one of my favorite toys since I first discovered this place. They also have this at Children's.


My bangs got trimmed and I scored a doggy ring from the prize machine. What a fun day!


No comments: