
For my birthday, my Mommy bought me a No Slippy Hair Clippy, which was lost a day after my birthday party. It wasn't until last week that we found it in the couch at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Mommy thought these looked pretty easy to make, so she got together with some aunties and learned how to make them. She said she had a lot of fun.

I didn't get to watch, but I saw some of the ones Mommy made. Hopefully, some of my aunties may post some too eventually.

I love playing with them.

I'm hoping they would tame my crazy hair days.

This one Mommy didn't make, but it matches my outfit.

I really like this rose one.

It's kind of crunchy. Oops, I'm not supposed to put this in my mouth. I was too quick for Mommy.

Okay Mommy, I've selected my clip for the day. Could I wear this one?

I really hope I get more hair so I can wear more clips.
1 comment:
You look so, so cute in your hair clips, Miss J! I love your smile.
Vivian used to let me put clips in her hair, but now she senses the second I've tried to sneak one in and takes it out (usually so she can chew on it!).
Post a Comment