Friday, April 11, 2008

My Daddy

I love my daddy (even more than Binky :) ). Whenever I see my daddy come home from work, I get excited. I don't see my daddy as much anymore since the NICU because he works a lot and sometimes when he comes home, it is past my bedtime.


Everytime Daddy sees me, he yells out "Ju! Ju! Beeee!" (like a drill sergeant). I don't know why he does that, maybe he is excited to see me too. Mommy thinks that might scare me, but I am pretty tough. After all, I can sleep through loud noises like when Daddy uses the blender to make smoothies while I'm sleeping.

Sometimes I give Daddy a smile when he picks me up and that makes him really happy.

When Mommy was sick, Daddy was really nice. He came home and brought dinner for her, washed my bottles, the milk machine gear, and even washed all the dishes that were piling up in the sink. Mommy really appreciated it.



Sometimes Daddy treats me like a little kitten, which Mommy isn't so happy about.












I guess he can't keep up with my energy level because he sometimes falls asleep.



Daddy, I can't express in words how much I love you, so here are some photos for you. Love, Jujube









No comments: