Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Love My Binky

This is my binky, the Gumdrop. I'd go nuts without it. My binky helps me a lot- to exercise, to sleep, or to just feel better. Daddy loves the binky too. He said he would pay big bucks for it just for me. Mommy didn't know they gave me the binky in the NICU. She was worried because she read somewhere that I would get confused with her and the binky, but she is okay with it now.

I love my binky so much I try to keep it in my mouth ever since I was a few days old in the NICU.

I try to keep my binky in when I'm sleepy.

But sometimes it would fall out, so I try to push it back in.

I've gotten a little better at it.

But sometimes Mommy and Daddy need to help me.

Lately, I've been trying something new. It's not quite like binky, but sometimes it will do.

This one is closer to binky, but it's too skinny.

Oh wait...


Hmm... I think I've found something.


But sometimes I don't need my binky, like when I'm in a comfy place. Its beary cozy in Auntie Michelle's new blanket. (I like to use it as a rug.)

No comments: